Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AirAsia now flies to HK and Macau!

AirAsia recently introduced two new routes, Hong Kong and Macau. Introductory fares are just too tempting! Only P688 per one-way ticket to Hong Kong and P588 to Macau, ALL-IN! I love it! Apologies for the exclamation points, I'm just so excited!!! Haha Di naman obvious. :) For more details about the promo, just look at the photo below:

Photo credit: airasia.com

A couple of months back, I was able to book with AirAsia for our family trip to Palawan this coming December. Seven round trip tickets costed only P4,700. Great deal, no? I just love AirAsia. Now, going back to the HK-Macau promo... It's just so good a deal to pass up on! I'm just trying to match my schedule with ze husby's and hopefully I can book our tickets before June 19 (end of promo).

Hooray for AirAsia! And hope to see you, Hong Kong and Macau! :)

No comments: